Wireless low-voltage DMX-controlled 6-channel dimmer for theatre and motion picture. Control LEDs & lamps in small props, costumes, and more.
DMX6dim wireless DMX dimmer, 6 channels
838,35 € New Price: *
Available on backorder
excl. 16% VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: 5 - 7 days
Available on backorder
The RC4Magic S3 2.4SX DMX6dim is a compact, easy to use, digitally secure, battery-powered wireless DMX dimmer with an unprecedented six channels of power handling. It smoothly dims LEDs and lamps, controls small DC motors with wide-range speed control, and provides many features to optimize color and appearance for a variety of theatre and motion-picture applications.
All RC4 Series 3 products now include 19-bit dimming, which is eight times finer than 16-bit with 524,000 steps of resolution. This means exceptionally smooth LED dimming, especially at the bottom end of the curve where other dimmers appear steppy and jumpy. The DMX6dim also features dimmer curve tweaking to find the most visually linear and pleasing response with any LED technology being used.
The RC4Magic Series 3 system, including the DMX6dim, is covered by RC4Magic Lifetime Warranty, the only warranty of its kind in the industry.
Device configuration is easily done with the built-in RC4 OneTouch™ user interface, or Remote Device Management (RDM), or RC4 Commander configuration software available for Mac OSX and Windows 7 and later, including Windows 10.
Like the rest of the RC4Magic Harmonized Design platform, the DMX6dim features:
- PWM frequencies optimizations for power handling, smoothest resolution, eliminating artifacts in video, and eliminating noise in audio systems.
- RC4 Digital Persistence A carefully engineered thermal model makes LEDs fade up and down like incandescent and halogen lamps.
- HSL Color Controller Choose to use Hue/Saturation/Level (brightness) control of color if desired.
- RC4 ColorMatch Match color palettes and white-balance different LED sources from different manufacturers.
- RC4 HotPatch Signal path routing of RC4 features: route the FLKR engine to the HSL controller for example, and much more.
- Remote Device Management (RDM) The DMX standard for device configuration, including E1.37 dimmer control extensions.
- RC4 CodeLoader Update firmware to add features. Since 2014, more than 10 new features have been added at no cost to users!
Projects and productions in the USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia, and New Zealand should consider our RC4Magic-900 system. The 900MHz band is far away from WiFi, Bluetooth and other 2.4GHz wireless technology. For worldwide use in all markets, the 2.4GHz RC4Magic Series 3 system is recommended.
- 100% compatible with RC4Magic Series 2 2.4GHz technology!
- Dimensions: 3.14″x 1.5″ x .78″ (80mm x 40mm x 20mm)
- Weight: 1.80oz
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.4W idle draw, ~87% regulation efficiency, screw terminal connections
- Dimmer Outputs: 6 low-voltage DC dimmers, screw terminal connections, 19-bit resolution PWM (524,000 steps)
- Individual Dimmer Output Power: 10A non-continuous, 4A continuous
- Maximum Total Power Handling: 16A (limited by the rating of input screw terminals)
- Multiple PWM frequencies: 1250Hz, 5kHz (artifact free for video), 20kHz, 40kHz (noise-free for audio, flicker-free for super high-frame-rate video capture)
- Multiple Dimmer Curves: Non-Dim, Non-Dim Inverted, Linear, Linear Inverted, Inverse-Square-Law (ISL), ISL inverted, Curve Tweaking between Linear and ISL over 256 gradations
- RC4 Digital Persistence™: 8 user-selectable persistence periods emulating a range of filament lamps
- Sensors: Input voltage, internal temperature, current for chans 1/2/3, current for chans 3/4/5
- DMX Input/Output: RC4 3.5mm mini, USITT DMX512/1990 data, non-standard port, connector adaptors available. RDM E1.20 and E1.37 (dimmer configuration) support
- Wireless Protocol: RC4 Wireless RC4Magic Series 3,2,4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) RF
- RF Antenna: hidden internal, omnidirectional
- Remotely configurable with RC4 Commander software for Mac and PC