A small LumenRadio CRMX transceiver. LumenRadio performance at an affordable price. Selectable transmit and receive modes. Any number of LumenDimIO units can be used together to build a large CRMX wireless DMX network.
New Price: *
Available on backorder
excl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: 5 - 7 days
Available on backorder
The new RC4 LumenDimIO is a non-RDM wireless DMX transceiver. It delivers professional CRMX performance with an entry level price, providing an affordable way to get started with RC4 LumenDim devices.
This transceiver is compatible with Kino Flo´s, Arri´s and or any other manufactures´s LED fixtures for wireless control using the Lumenradio CRMX technology.
It’s fully compatible with LumenRadio devices you already own, so now you can affordably add attractively small DMX receivers to any CRMX system.
Good to know you can drive the LumendimIO with a battery from 5 VDC or USB power, power supply 100-240 VAC and antenna are included.
RC4 LumenDimIO Specifications
- Wireless DMX Protocol: LumenRadio CRMX
- Dimensions: 3.4” x 2.3” x 1.55” nominal (approx. 86mm x 59mm x 40mm)
- Mounting flanges extend an additional 0.5″ (13mm), for a bottom footprint of 4.4″ x 2.3″ (112mm x 59mm)
- 5-pin male and female XLRs for DMX in and out, hardwired together
- Power Input: 5VDC – 35VDC, 100mA. AC POWER ADAPTOR INCLUDED. International purchasers will receive a multiprong adaptor with connections for Europe, UK, Australia, and North America.
- Standard 2.1mm power receptacle, center positive
- Internal jumper option to take power from XLR pins 4 and 5
- User selectable internal DMX termination (enable/disable with the press of one button)
- Included with purchase : one (1) AC Adaptor
- DMX Input: meets USITT DMX512/1990(4us) with 1-second data hold after dropout
- DMX Output: straight-thru hardware connection from DMX input to output
- Optional DMX channel limiting: set lowest and highest channel using RC4 OneTouch (default is full 512-channel universe)
- Any number of LumenDimIO receivers may be used in a system.
- DMX Output: meets USITT DMX512/1990
- The DMX specification allows up to 32 devices on a DMX output. The DMXio data output exceeds this requirement and is capable of driving additional devices.
- Internally protected against static discharge and excessive line loading.
RC4 LumenDimIO DMX Protocol Compliance
- DMX inputs and outputs comply with USITT DMX512/1990(4us).
- DMXio receiver output replicates DMXio transmitter input, providing the same number of DMX channels and the same number of packets per second (pps).
- Minimum number of DMX channels per packet: 1
- Maximum number of DMX channels per packet: 512
- Maximum packet-per-second rate: 44pps with 512 channels, 10000pps with 1 channel