Drahtloser Niederspannungs-DMX-gesteuerter 6-Kanal-Dimmer (5 – 35 V DC) für Theater und Film. Steuere LEDs und Lampen in kleinen Requisiten, Kostümen und mehr. Original Wireless Solution Funktechnologie für die Kompatibilität mit allen W-DMX-Systemen.
W-DimM6 miniatur drahtloser DMX dimmer, 6 Kanäle für W-DMX
838,35 € *
Available on backorder
excl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: 5 - 7 Tage
Available on backorder
The W-DIMm6 is a compact, easy to use, digitally secure, battery-powered wireless DMX dimmer with an unprecedented six channels of power handling. It smoothly dims LEDs and lamps, controls small DC motors with wide-range speed control, and provides many features to optimize color and appearance for a variety of theatre and motion-picture applications.
All RC4 Series 3 products now include 19-bit dimming, which is eight times finer than 16-bit with 524,000 steps of resolution. This means exceptionally smooth LED dimming, especially at the bottom end of the curve where other dimmers appear steppy and jumpy.
Device configuration is easily done with the built-in RC4 OneTouch™ user interface, or Remote Device Management (RDM) via the wired DMX miniplug port using RDM controllers with E1.37 dimmer configuration capability and RDM sub-device support.
Like the rest of the RC4 Harmonized Design platform, the W-DIMm6 features:
- PWM frequencies optimizations for power handling, smoothest resolution, eliminating artifacts in video, and eliminating noise in audio systems.
- RC4 Digital Persistence A carefully engineered thermal model makes LEDs fade up and down like incandescent and halogen lamps.
- HSL Color Controller Choose to use Hue/Saturation/Level (brightness) control of color if desired.
- RC4 ColorMatch Match color palettes and white-balance different LED sources from different manufacturers.
- Remote Device Management (RDM) The DMX standard for device configuration, including E1.37 dimmer control extensions.
- RC4 CodeLoader Update firmware to add features. Since 2014, more than 10 new features have been added at no cost to users!
- Dimensions: 3.14″x 1.5″ x .78″ (80mm x 40mm x 20mm)
- Weight: 1.80oz
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.4W idle draw, ~87% regulation efficiency, screw terminal connections
- Dimmer Outputs: 6 low-voltage DC dimmers, screw terminal connections, 19-bit resolution PWM (524,000 steps)
- Individual Dimmer Output Power: 10A non-continuous, 4A continuous
- Maximum Total Power Handling: 16A (limited by the rating of input screw terminals)
- Multiple PWM frequencies: 1250Hz, 5kHz (artifact free for video), 20kHz, 40kHz (noise-free for audio, flicker-free for super high-frame-rate video capture)
- Multiple Dimmer Curves: Non-Dim, Non-Dim Inverted, Linear, Linear Inverted, Inverse-Square-Law (ISL), ISL inverted (RDM controller with E1.37 capability required to select some options)
- RC4 Digital Persistence™: 8 user-selectable persistence periods emulating a range of filament lamps
- Sensors: Input voltage, internal temperature, current for chans 1/2/3, current for chans 3/4/5
- DMX Input/Output: RC4 3.5mm mini, USITT DMX512/1990 data, non-standard port, connector adaptors available. RDM E1.20 and wired E1.37 (dimmer configuration) support
- Wireless Protocol: Wireless Solution W-DMX
- RF Antenna: external, omnidirectional supplied. A wide variety of alternate antennas are available.