The compact RC4 Wireless LumenDimIO-100 transceiver is both a transmitter and receiver based on the LumenRadio TimoTwo CRMX/CRMX2 platform. The LumenDimIO-100 is easy to integrate with all of your current CRMX devices, and does so at an affordable price.
Like all transceivers, the LumenDimIO-100 has two modes of operation: TX (transmitter) and RX (receiver). Wireless RDM (DMX Remote Device Management) is supported in both transmitter and receiver mode. Any number of CRMX receivers may be used with any CRMX transmitter, wirelessly linking them all with one wireless DMX universe.
Use the CRMX Toolbox app for easier configuration of all available parameters.
Get the CRMX Toolbox app:
For Apple iOS
Like all transceivers, the LumenDimIO has two modes of operation. In transmitter mode, users can set the lowest and highest DMX channel using RC4 OneTouch™; the default is a full 512 channel universe. In receiver mode, any number of LumenDimIO receivers may be used; the DMX specification states that up to 32 devices may be used on DMX output.
The LumenDimIO, which is similar to the RC4 Wireless DMXio transceiver, exceeds this requirement and is capable of driving additional devices. The LumenDimIO is also internally protected against static discharge and excessive line loading. The LumenDimIO will generally work reliably up to 200′ (60m). Line-of-sight is not generally required, but dense objects between units — like concrete walls — will attenuate the radio signal and reduce the available range.
- DMX Input: meets USITT DMX512/1990(4us) and is compliant with ANSI E1.20 – 2010 Remote Device Management
- DMX Output: straight-thru hardware connection from DMX input to output
- Optional DMX channel limiting: set lowest and highest channel using RC4 OneTouch™ (default is full 512-channel universe)
- Any number of LumenDimIO receivers may be used in a system
- DMX Output: meets USITT DMX512/1990 and is compliant with ANSI E1.20 – 2010 Remote Device Management for wireless RDM
- The DMX specification allows up to 32 devices on a DMX output. The DMXio data output exceeds this requirement and is capable of driving additional devices
- Internally protected against static discharge and excessive line loading
RC4 LumenDimIO DMX Protocol Compliance
- DMX inputs and outputs comply with USITT DMX512/1990(4us) and are compliant with ANSI E1.20 – 2010 Remote Device Management
- LumenDimIO receiver output replicates LumenDimIO transmitter input, providing the same number of DMX channels and the same number of packets per second (pps)
- Minimum number of DMX channels per packet: 1
- Maximum number of DMX channels per packet: 512
- Maximum packet-per-second rate: 44pps with 512 channels, 10000pps with 1 channel